Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Dressing Up



The kids really enjoyed receiving some of Beau and my old halloween costumes. They spent several days wearing one after another and I thought since halloween is coming up I would put some of the pics up so you can all enjoy them.


Liz had this pic on her myspace and I thought it was too cute not to include. What a long time ago. I actually saw someone sporting a wheres waldo costume on the today show this morning and it made me think of Beau. He was so cute all dressed up!


When I started this blog I was looking at it as just another thing to have to keep up with on an already busy list but I have found that I really enjoy it. I have realized that it not only makes me make more of an effort at taking pics but downloading them on the computer. It also gives me something to look back at and see how much the kids have grown. I hope that you all are enjoying it as much as I am.


No comments: