Thursday, February 26, 2009

Bob that Head!









For my birthday Trica took me to the Rascal Flatts concert yesterday. Since Will and I have been married Trica has been my concert buddy. We have a amazing ability to score great seats and this time Trica went one further and got us great free tickets! We were so close to the side stage about 5 seats back, but I think if we were any lower we would not have been able to see the front stage. It was a great concert, that is if you forget the 45 min of Jessica Simpson! If it would of been anyone other then Rascal Flatts I don't think that I could of sat through her! She had to chat in front of every song and they played inspirational music in the background like we were at some kind of church revival. It was long! but then she finally shut up and got off the stage in her hooker shoes and very immodest clothing and then RASCAL FLATTS! Every time we go I think that it is the best concert I have been to and then the next time they outdo themselves. It was a blast! and I think I definitely won the lottery when I married Will and got his 5 sisters along with the deal!







1 comment:

Ashley Rawlings said...

No way... Rascal Flats... I hear they are amazing in concert!

I miss hearing for you guys and hope all is well!