Thursday, July 2, 2009

Happy Birthday Will

Today Will turns 27! We feel very blessed to have such a great husband and Papa in our family!He works so hard to provide for our family and to go to school to give us a brighter future so the kids and I wanted to give him a weekend away and took him to Beaver Creek campground. We spend the weekend in the woods fishing, hiking(Will,Dad,and Josh) touring the dredge and the hatchery, and eating lots of good camping food. Nothing taste better than when it has ashes from the fire in it!

Kids at Beaver Creek














Touring the hatchery. There was not a lot of fish to look at. We were a little too early but the kids did enjoy waking around and looking in the center. There was even an art project Em could do.













After the hatchery we went to the dredge on the other side of Stanley. I really wish I would of taken some pics inside too. It was just to interesting and I forgot.















I didnt get any pictures of us fishing because the fish were biting so fast I couldnt even get out the camera. I was helping both kids fish and there were several times where I had fish on all three lines. We caught 24 that we kept and 3 times that many that we threw back. It was a great fishing spot! It was a great weekend too! I hope that Will enjoyed it! Happy Birthday and heres to many more to come!

No comments: