Wednesday, August 26, 2009

New at our house......

This weekend we were finally able to get back up to Stanley. The kids had a blast. What could be better then sleeping in a tent, float tubing around the lake, playing with the dogs and sitting around a campfire! We went with Mike and Paula and Jerry and just had a great time. I realised that I forgot my camera on the way and took some pictures on my camera phone but the wind took it into the lake with the chair it was sitting on and it is fried! So next time. We also got to go to the fair on Monday with Val and Perry and Ruby. The kids enjoyed going and seeing the animals and riding rides. Again, I forgot my camera so I will post some pics when I get them from Val. We are getting back into the swing of things with Will starting school this week. He seems to like his classes so far (whats not to like when you are taking fly fishing and tying classes). We are also getting impatient waiting for football to start. Go Broncos! Our garden in doing great and we are bringing in stuff on a daily basis. Hope that everyone else is well and enjoying this time of year!

No comments: