Sunday, October 18, 2009

Shooting.....

The first weekend in October the girls and Al and Ken came home from Pocatello for General Conference and we went out Saturday afternoon and played around with the guns. Emilee and Jake got to try out the pellet gun with a little help of course and were really excited.
I shot Wills shot gun for the first time and that was fun.




It was so cold!






Sam and me trying out the shotgun



I love this pic of Emilee. I am sad though that somehow I didn't end up with any pics of Jake shooting, next time!



Tricha modeling the gun







When we first got there it was so cold that we watched Joe sight in his gun from the car



Will has the cutest sisters!







The boys decided they needed pics looking tough. I think that if you mixed Will coat and gloves with Joe's sunglasses... I wouldn't want to run into that at night!

No comments: