Wednesday, May 26, 2010

This little piggy went to the Greens........

For those of you that dont know, my family has a tradition to roast a pig for graduations. Since Will had worked so hard to get to this point I wanted to make a big deal of it and celebrate with a bang! With the help of my dad and brother I found a live pig. A first for us, in the past we always started with the pig from the butchers. A few days before the party they were off and on the way to get it.






He was not too sure about getting out at the house. Good thing Beau and Will are so strong!



I love this picture!



I didnt know what the pig would do when they took it out of the trailer and I didnt want the kids to get run over so I made them watch from inside. They did get a kick out of it though!



Building the pit.





No comments: