Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Time to Party!



After a long morning of starting the pig on the pit and catching it on fire (that was not suppose to happen) and cooking, and baking, and cutting fruit, and decorating cake we were ready to party! The pig cooked for almost 12 hours on the pit and was great!



My dad was awesome! He stayed all night at our house, got up at 3 to start the fires and spent all day helping with everything from potato salad to slicing watermelon. My mom was a huge help too, taking the kids for the night and showing up the next day to jump in the action. There was no way I could of made it all happen, as pregnant and large as I am, without their help! Will and I both appreciated all they did to make this day as great as it was!





It was a great turnout of family and friends. It was nice of so many to come and celebrate this achievement with us!













A friend of mine took this picture of Jake playing during the party and I love it. I just had to add it in!

No comments: