Monday, May 4, 2009

long week....

It has been a long week at the green house. Everything that could go wrong did! First Jake slammed his thumb in the front door. After a long day with a very unhappy boy and Doctors appointment in the afternoon we found it was not broken just really sore. The next day I dropped my cell phone in the washer and it is no longer working.... so if you call I will not answer. That night Rella went outside and was attacked by one of the stray dogs roaming our street. Another fun time at a Doctors office. It was determined that her leg was broken in three places and needed to be amputated. Which means I now have a recovering cat in the house that can no longer go outside. Then by pure accident today was the dogs appointment to get fixed. When I made the appointment I didn't think about what we were going to do with two recovering dogs. So now as I type I am listening to them whine in the garage. I wish we would of started intruducing them to the kennels before today. But I have to say it again I really won the lottery with Will's Sisters. I had invited Trica and Allison and Ken to dinner tonight and was not only running late to get home but the house was a mess and dinner was in the front seat beside me waiting to be cooked. When I got home they had snuck into the house and cleaned up toys and blankets and did the dishes that I have been avoiding for several days now. This week has felt so overwhelming and I am just out of energy and patience with everything. I feel like I am so far behind and every second more I am fading fast. I feel so thankful to have such great family who can keep me going and give me the strength to do what I need to do. You guys are amazing!

No comments: