Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Sleeping Beauty

Emilee has been in ballet this year and has really been enjoying it. The ballet studio puts on a recital in the spring and Em was a kitty cat. I know there is a lot of pictures but they were all so cute! Enjoy!





This was as we were getting ready to go. I thought I would never get all of Ems hair up but after lots of bobby pins and hair spray it stayed. Lora and Audra rode out with us to the dress rehearsal so I snapped a picture as we were getting in the car.




These are at NNU





This was the dress rehearsal. Emilee is the last kitten to come out so I don't think that you can see her in this pic but Lora is right behind the little boy.





I love this one of Lora!






Em is on the far left


This is the kittens coming out for their bow.


Em got flowers from Papa and Aunt Al and Uncle Ken. She was pretty excited about them




She didn't make it much further than the parking lot before she was out.
She did such a good job, we were so proud of her.

No comments: