Thursday, May 28, 2009

Life is hard

I have to admit that I am not much on just writing stuff on my blog. It does happen occasionally but I would rather have pics and updates of the kids. But the last couple of weeks have just been getting to me. I feel myself drained emotionally, financially, physically, and any other way you can. And not to say that I haven't had good days I just constantly feel that I am not myself, I guess. But there is a quote on Val and Perrys blog that I keep reading. (I have to admit that I go to their blog just to read it) So I thought I would post it hear for any of you that are finding yourself overwhelmed and need the reminder.
"Life is hard, but life is simple. Get on the path and never, ever give up. You never give up. You just keep on going. You don't quit, and you will make it.
There is only one way to happiness and fulfillment. Jesus Christ is the Way. Every other way, any other way, whatever other way is foolisheness."
-Elder Lawrence E. Corbridge




No comments: